I got tagged by Bastianbelle to put my music on shuffle and show everyone how crappy my music library is. (nah man I hope it isn’t..)’
- Nocturne of Shadow by ZMIX
- Aura by Lady Gaga
- The Last Sunrise (Dusk Mix) by Aiden
- A.D.I.D.A.S. by Korn
- Kool Thing by Sonic Youth
- Wolf by Phildel
- Prison Song by System of a Down
- Seven Wonders by Fleetwood Mac
- Love Club by Lorde
- Demonoid Phenomenon by Rob Zombie
A variety of music types, yes. I would hope I have decent taste in music? It really depends..
I tag… Souldecay !!
And who ever. :3
I got tagged by ennuienjoyment to put my music on shuffle and show everyone how crappy my music library is..
(I don’t have iTunes so this is just what I have on my laptop.)
- The Wild Rover by The Blarney Lads
- Love To You by The Beatles
- The Past is Proof by Senses Fail
- Extraordinary Girl by Green Day
- Rampant’s Revenge by Albannach
- I Stand Alone by Godsmack
- Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year by Fall Out Boy
- This is War by Thirty Seconds to Mars
- 24601 Releases a Sammich on Parole by Youtube Poop
- Shots by LFMAO
As you can see I love Celtic music and I also haven’t updated my music library since my seventh grade emo phase.
I tag my boo thang kuchenkat.
becdecorbin replied to your post “becdecorbin replied to your post: Saw some of Spoon’s bogeyman and it…”
goodness sir, are you not aware of the Spoon Squirrel, a species of squirrels that nest exclusively in oral cavities?
Oh, he is quite aware. But the Spoon Squirrel must be aware of the hands of children’s souls that may pull them down further!!
People turning into scary monsters (⊙‿⊙✿)
People turning into scary monsters and suffering from crippling crises of identity while struggling to maintain their sense of self worth and convince people not to be scared of them (ʘ‿ʘ✿)
THE FUCK WAS REN AND STIMPY ACTUALLY?
True story. The studio that made this show actually hired a guy to distract the people at Nick that made sure to okay the content that was acceptable or not. And this is one of the results.
Ren & Stimpy was an enormous part of my childhood, and I feel like that explains a lot.